Our providers at University OB/GYN Associates see patients in many locations within Upstate Medical University, depending on the type of care you need. For example, office visits and IVF services are generally scheduled at the Physicians’ Office Building. Women’s health appointments are at the Upstate Health Care Center, and the breast care program is located at Upstate Specialty Services.
Labor and deliveries take place at Crouse Hospital. Choose one of these locations below to learn more and get contact information.
- University OB/GYN Associates - Administrative Offices
- University OB/GYN Associates - Crouse Physicians’ Office Building
- University OB/GYN Associates - Northeast Medical Center
- University OB/GYN Associates - Township 5
- Women’s Health Services Upstate Health Care Center
- Regional Perinatal Center Upstate Health Care Center
- Gynecology Oncology - Madison Irving Office
- Gynecology Oncology - Cancer Center/University Hospital
- Breast Care Center & Lactation Services
- Crouse Hospital
- Upstate University Hospital